To finish off this week of love, the girls are reading your honeymoon horror stories! From almost dying on a cliff, getting locked out of your hotel room, and a husband handing you a receipt for…… well just listen to the episode to hear all about the horror. You won’t want to miss this episode of crazy stories that happened to people on their honeymoons!
Plus it’s been awhile so the girls update everyone on their new year’s goals and how life has been with working out and trying to live in the present moment.
Sadie shared her honeymoon horror story about how she and Parker hiked Angel’s Landing IN THE SNOW in January and how she almost died. 😵💫 (see proof of that hike below… this was before the near death experience)
She also shared how she and Parker took a drip to Disneyland/Southern California for the second half of their honeymoon and lost their rental car 😩 in one of the many parking garages in Santa Monica… (see below for a pic from that trip too 🤪)
5 TIPS FOR AVOIDING HONEYMOON HORROR STORIES FOR YOUR HONEYMOON
- If the hotel is gross, you can CANCEL your reservation and go somewhere else!
- If your family is staying in the same hotel as you… CANCEL your reservation and go somewhere else!
- If you’re staying in a hotel or going on a cruise– USE THE DO NOT DISTURB SIGNS. Just keep them hanging on your door at all times. You can have housekeeping come once you check out. If you need more towels or something, just call the front desk when it’s convenient for you!
- Always keep your parking garage ticket with you.
- Know what you’re allergic to. Or know the language of the country you’re honeymooning to so you can easily call Emergency Services if something goes wrong.
Text this episode to a friend and give them a little laugh during their laundry folding time!