This week the girls are joined by their husbands for a fun round of The Newlywed Game! Their goal was to rekindle the spark immediately and they were successful at making one another laugh and enjoy the others’ company again!
They take turns asking each other fun questions about their relationships to see which couple knows each other better. Hear more about Sadie and Parker’s top bucket list items, if Kyle knows what Karli wore on their first date, and if one of us actually has an only fans account. 🤫 Don’t forget to hit that subscribe button to make sure you don’t miss any of our upcoming motherhood podcast episodes!
20 Questions to Ask Your Husband to Rekindle the Spark Immediately!
- What did your spouse wear on your first date?
- Describe what you first thought of them in one word.
- Who is their celebrity crush?
- What’s your spouse’s favorite tv show?
- Do you have a “song” and if so what is it?
- If your spouse was a Disney character who would they be?
- Your spouse has the day off and nothing to do. How do they spend their day?
- What was the worst thing that happened on your wedding day?
- What is my biggest pet peeve?
- What are we most likely to argue about?
- What is my favorite drink/drink order?
- What are 3 things on my bucket list?
- Who said “I love you” first?
- Who made the first move? (Do you remember what they did?)
- What are my top 3 qualities?
- If money was no object, what would I choose to do?
- Who is more likely to fall asleep during a movie?
- Who is more likely to throw a tantrum after losing a board game?
- How do I put the toilet paper on the roll? Over or under?
- How many pairs of shoes do I own?
- Did I ever sneak out as a kid?
These questions are meant to be fun and engaging with your spouse, so cozy up to one another and get ready for a good laugh! Listen to Episode 26 of the Crib Commute Podcast to hear how our husbands answered these questions!
Check out the Show Notes for past episodes at cribcommutepodcast.com!